Abdul Muktadir, Managing Director, Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Afaq Khan, CEO, Islamic Banking, Standard Chartered Bank exchange documents during a signing ceremony between the two organizations recently. Abrar A Anwar, MD, OCC and other senior officials of both the organizations are seen in the picture.
Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd becomes the 1st Wholesale Banking Saadiq client for Standard Chartered Bangladesh.
Abdul Muktadir, Managing Director, Incepta Phramaceuticals Ltd, Afaq Khan, CEO Islamic Banking of Standard Chartered Bank, Abrar A Anwar, Managing Director, Head of Origination and Client Coverage, Co-Head Wholesale Banking, Bangladesh and other senior officials were present to mark the occasion.
Standard Chartered Bank has provided a US $ 20 million Musharaka Islamic Finance facility as term finance for 5 years under it's Saadiq platform to Incepta Pharma for their expansion projects.
This facility was solely provided by Standard Chartered Bank - Dubai Islamic Financial Centre, UAE. Through this facility, Standard Chartered bank reinstates its commitment to remain as a partner of growth with Incepta Pharma and starts its journey towards becoming a key Islamic Banking service provider for the country.
- SEC sits with AMCs this week
- Omera Petroleum, Repkon of Turkey ink deal
- Dhaka stocks continue to fall
- Objectivity, independence essential qualities in audit : ACCA country manager
- corporate watch
- DSE news in brief
- Banks' festival loan for Ramadan get boost among small traders
- ICB AMCL discloses NAV of MFs
- Man killed by brother over land dispute (643)
- Satkhira experiences 253 crimes in May (636)
- Mango trading makes Rajshahi region's agro-based economy vibrant (632)
- Father poisons kid son to death in Chuadanga (632)
- Dejected youth commits suicide in Rangpur (620)
- Workshop on malaria control held in Habiganj (617)
- Five Jessore chamber leaders sued over fraud (609)
- Two Bandarban unions off-limits to tourists (609)
- Three killed in road accidents (602)
- ICS-BCL face-off creates tense situation at RU (599)
- Char people change fate thru sweet potato cultivation (591)
- Money sanctioned for Modhumati bridge in Magura (585)