Cloth shop catches fire in Chittagong

Dhaka,  Sat,  23 September 2017
Published : 07 Aug 2017, 13:59:52 | Updated : 07 Aug 2017, 14:50:51
printer

Cloth shop catches fire at Chittagong city shopping mall

FE Online Desk
A cloth shop caught fire at a shopping mall in Chittagong city in the early morning of Monday, fire fighters say. 

The fire broke out at Al Hera Cloth Shop of Agrabad Lucky Plaza at about 6:45 am, said Jillur Rahman, an officer at Chittagong Divisional Fire Service Control Room. 

Five fire fighting units managed to control the fire around 8:30am, he said, adding that by the time they doused it, quite a good amount of cloths had been burnt down. 

The fire service officer could not confirm the cause of fire, but assumed that it might have originated from electric short circuit. 

 
ADDRESS
Editor : A.H.M Moazzem Hossain
Published by the Editor for International Publications Limited from Tropicana Tower (4th floor), 45, Topkhana Road, GPO Box : 2526 Dhaka- 1000 and printed by him from City Publishing House Ltd., 1 RK Mission Road, Dhaka-1000.
Telephone : PABX : 9553550 (Hunting), 9513814, 7172017 and 7172012 Fax : 880-2-9567049
Email : editor@thefinancialexpress-bd.com, fexpress68@gmail.com
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved
Powered by : orangebdlogo
close