Electrocution leaves one dead

Dhaka,  Tue,  06 December 2016
Published : 29 Nov 2016, 11:35:00

Electrocution claims man’s life in Magura

Electrocution leaves one dead
A man was electrocuted in Monirampur village of Magura Sadar upazila on Monday afternoon.

The deceased was Mushak Mollah, 40, a resident of the same village.

Dr. Muktadir Rahman of Magura Medical Hospital said Mushak came in contact with a live electric wire while repairing a ceiling fan at his house.

Later, he was taken to Magura Sadar Hospital where doctors declared him dead.

An unnatural death (UD) case was filed in this connection, reports a news agency.

- TM
ADDRESS
Editor : A.H.M Moazzem Hossain
Published by the Editor for International Publications Limited from Tropicana Tower (4th floor), 45, Topkhana Road, GPO Box : 2526 Dhaka- 1000 and printed by him from City Publishing House Ltd., 1 RK Mission Road, Dhaka-1000.
Telephone : PABX : 9553550 (Hunting), 9513814, 7172017 and 7172012 Fax : 880-2-9567049
Email : editor@thefinancialexpress-bd.com, fexpress68@gmail.com
Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved
Powered by : orangebdlogo
close