GETCO Telecommunication Limited (GETCO), the newly licensed Interconnection Exchange Service provider in communications industry, will soon deploy Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management software.
This is the first such deployment of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) software in Bangladesh. Oracle BRM is the only fully convergent, real-time enterprise revenue management software application available today, said a press release.
With this software deployment, GETCO expects to fully streamline its billing operations and use the application for real-time billing, instantaneous rating of calls and to maintain all subscriber-level billing records for administrative and revenue calculation purposes.
GETCO has recently been licensed by the Government of Bangladesh to act as an interconnection exchange in Bangladesh. Oracle partner, IBCS-Primax Software, will implement the solution over the next several months.
- Uncertainty still looms large over relocation of chemical warehouses, factories (98)
- Poultry sector seeks ban on maize export (97)
- CHT sees 'rise in incidents of rights violation' (94)
- Harvest continues, bumper maize production likely in N-region (94)
- Plastic goods exporters going for high-value products (93)
- KMP identifies 128 polling centres in KCC very risky (92)
- Expanded biogas plants can help reduce chemical fertiliser uses (90)
- Gopalganj farmers swing to growing groundnut (88)
- Inu for united resistance against communalism (86)
- Banglamoti rice gains popularity in Narsingdi (84)
- Hasina will be chief of interim govt: AL (77)
- 53 BNP men rearrested (76)