Youth dies from electrocution

Dhaka,  Mon,  25 September 2017
Published : 19 Aug 2017, 12:03:48
printer

Youth dies after being electrocuted at Benapole

Youth dies from electrocution
A youth died after being electrocuted at Durgapur village under Benapole Port Police Station on Saturday morning.

The deceased has been identified as Atiar Biswas, 27, son of one Aftab Biswas of the village.

Quoting deceased's family members, Abdur Razzak, former chairman of Benapole Union Parishad, said Atiar came in contact with a live electric wire after he ran water pump in his residence; according to UNB.
ADDRESS
Editor : A.H.M Moazzem Hossain
Published by the Editor for International Publications Limited from Tropicana Tower (4th floor), 45, Topkhana Road, GPO Box : 2526 Dhaka- 1000 and printed by him from City Publishing House Ltd., 1 RK Mission Road, Dhaka-1000.
Telephone : PABX : 9553550 (Hunting), 9513814, 7172017 and 7172012 Fax : 880-2-9567049
Email : editor@thefinancialexpress-bd.com, fexpress68@gmail.com
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved
Powered by : orangebdlogo
close