Minor boy electrocuted in Magura

Dhaka,  Mon,  21 August 2017
Published : 10 Jul 2017, 11:09:12
printer

Minor boy electrocuted in Magura

An 11-year-old boy died after being electrocuted during holding his Sunnat-e-Khatna programme at Dighi village under Shalikha upazila in the district on Sunday.

The deceased has been identified as Faruk Hossain, son of Fayez Hossian of the village and class-V student of Dighi Government Primary School, reports UNB.

Farukh received serious injuries when he was connecting an electric plug during his Sunnat-e-Khatna event, said Dr Muktadir Rahman, a residential doctor of Magura Sadar Hospital, quoting family sources.

Duty-doctor declared Farukh died after he was admitted to the hospital, he added.
ADDRESS
Editor : A.H.M Moazzem Hossain
Published by the Editor for International Publications Limited from Tropicana Tower (4th floor), 45, Topkhana Road, GPO Box : 2526 Dhaka- 1000 and printed by him from City Publishing House Ltd., 1 RK Mission Road, Dhaka-1000.
Telephone : PABX : 9553550 (Hunting), 9513814, 7172017 and 7172012 Fax : 880-2-9567049
Email : editor@thefinancialexpress-bd.com, fexpress68@gmail.com
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved
Powered by : orangebdlogo
close