Three workers die inhaling toxic gas

Dhaka,  Sat,  23 September 2017
Published : 16 Jun 2017, 14:58:47
printer

Three workers die inhaling toxic gas in Gopalganj

Three construction workers were killed after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank at Thanapara in the district town on Friday morning.

The deceased have been identified as Nur Islam, 30, son of Harez, Jahidur Munshi, son of Asad Munshi, and Sumon, a resident of Arpara village of Sadar Upazila, reports UNB.

Md Nurul Amin Sheikh Biplob, no 2 ward councilor of Gopalganj Municipality, said the three workers got down a septic tank of an under-construction building around 10:00am for cleaning it.

As no response was found from them, other workers climbed down the septic tank and found them dead inside it.

On information, a team of fire service recovered the bodies around 1:45pm.
ADDRESS
Editor : A.H.M Moazzem Hossain
Published by the Editor for International Publications Limited from Tropicana Tower (4th floor), 45, Topkhana Road, GPO Box : 2526 Dhaka- 1000 and printed by him from City Publishing House Ltd., 1 RK Mission Road, Dhaka-1000.
Telephone : PABX : 9553550 (Hunting), 9513814, 7172017 and 7172012 Fax : 880-2-9567049
Email : editor@thefinancialexpress-bd.com, fexpress68@gmail.com
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved
Powered by : orangebdlogo
close