Two workers die inhaling toxic gas in Bogra

Dhaka,  Wed,  24 May 2017
Published : 19 Apr 2017, 16:40:45
printer

Two workers die inhaling toxic gas in Bogra

Two workers die inhaling toxic gas in Bogra
Two workers died and another fell ill after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank of Samibari Bazar in Sherpur upazila of Bogra on Wednesday.

The deceased were identified as Anwar Hossain, 40, son of Aynal, and Solaiman, 55, of the upazila, reports UNB.

Locals said Solaiman and Anwar along with Sohel Rana were working in a septic tank owned by one Ripon.

At one stage, the three workers fell sick one after another from 9:30 am.

They were taken to a local hospital where Anwar and Solaiman died.

Sohel was later shifted to Bogra Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College Hospital.
ADDRESS
Editor : A.H.M Moazzem Hossain
Published by the Editor for International Publications Limited from Tropicana Tower (4th floor), 45, Topkhana Road, GPO Box : 2526 Dhaka- 1000 and printed by him from City Publishing House Ltd., 1 RK Mission Road, Dhaka-1000.
Telephone : PABX : 9553550 (Hunting), 9513814, 7172017 and 7172012 Fax : 880-2-9567049
Email : editor@thefinancialexpress-bd.com, fexpress68@gmail.com
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved
Powered by : orangebdlogo
close