|Published : 29 Nov 2016, 18:28:57|
Fire destroys 10 business establishments in Magura
At least 10 business establishments were burned down as a fire broke out at Alokdia Bazaar in Sadar upazila on Tuesday morning.
Fire service sources said the fire originated from an electric short circuit of a shop and soon engulfed the adjacent shops, reports BSS.
Being informed fire fighters rushed to the spot and extinguished the blaze with the help of locals.
No actual financial losses were so far known although shop owners claimed that the loss may surpass Tk 5 million. - IH