|Published : 28 Nov 2016, 19:33:22|
Garment factory fire doused
The fire which erupted in an apparel factory in Gazipur’s Konabari on Monday, has been doused.
Joydebpur Fire Station’s Senior Station Officer Rafiqul Islam said the fire broke out at the ‘Mamun Knitwear Ltd’ – a garment factory – on Monday morning.
However, no casualty has been reported.
Factory management and local sources said the fire, which broke out on the fourth floor of the building that houses the knitting section of the factory, has been completely doused.
The senior station officer of Joydebpur Fire Station informed that the fire originated from an electrical malfunction, according to a news agency. – bz