|Published : 19 Sep 2016, 11:09:38|
Electrocution kills welding worker
A worker of a welding workshop was electrocuted at Nakipur Bazar in Shyamnagar upazila of Satkhira district on Sunday.
The deceased was identified as Osman Ali, 28, son of Abdur Rashid, a resident of Jadabpur village of the upazila, according to a news agency report.
Locals said Osman came in contact with a live electric wire while he was working in the welding workshop in the area at about 3:30pm.
Later, he was rushed the injured to the upazila health complex where doctors declared him dead.