|Published : 18 Sep 2016, 13:26:46|
Schoolboy electrocuted in Moulvibazar
A schoolboy died from electrocution at Kechuloti village in Kamalganj upazila on Sunday morning.
The deceased was identified as Shaon, 8 , son of Tajud Ali, a resident of the village and a class III student of Kechuloti Government Primary School.
Jewel Ahmed, chairman of Shamshernagar union parishad, said Shaon came in contact with a live electric wire of a poultry farm of one Abul Hasan Chowdhury at the village around 6:30am.
Following critical injury he was rushed to Kamalganj Upazila Health Complex where doctors declared him dead, according to a news agency.