Schoolboy electrocuted in Moulvibazar

Dhaka,  Monday,   2016-09-18
Published : 18 Sep 2016, 13:26:46

Schoolboy electrocuted in Moulvibazar

Schoolboy electrocuted in Moulvibazar
A schoolboy died from electrocution at Kechuloti village in Kamalganj upazila on Sunday morning.

The deceased was identified as Shaon, 8 , son of Tajud Ali, a resident of the village and a class III student of Kechuloti Government Primary School.

Jewel Ahmed, chairman of Shamshernagar union parishad, said Shaon came in contact with a live electric wire of a poultry farm of one Abul Hasan Chowdhury at the village around 6:30am.

Following critical injury he was rushed to Kamalganj Upazila Health Complex where doctors declared him dead, according to a news agency.

- TM
ADDRESS
Editor : A.H.M Moazzem Hossain
Published by the Editor for International Publications Limited from Tropicana Tower (4th floor), 45, Topkhana Road, GPO Box : 2526 Dhaka- 1000 and printed by him from City Publishing House Ltd., 1 RK Mission Road, Dhaka-1000.
Telephone : PABX : 9553550 (Hunting), 9513814, 7172017 and 7172012 Fax : 880-2-9567049
Email : editor@thefinancialexpress-bd.com, fexpress68@gmail.com
Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved
Powered by : orangebdlogo
close