One dies from electrocution

Dhaka,  Monday,   2016-09-16
Published : 16 Sep 2016, 23:49:17

One dies from electrocution

FE Report


A youth was electrocuted at Madhya Paikpara in the city's Mirpur area on Friday morning.

The victim was identified as Md Sagar, 17, son of Ziaul Huq. Sagar who hailed from Kotalipara of Gopalganj district used to work at a workshop in the Mirpur area.

Sub-Inspector (SI) of Mirpur Police Station Md Zakir Hossain told the FE that the youth was electrocuted around 8:30 am while he was hanging wet clothes on GI wire in front of his residence in the Madhya Paikpara area.

"He was rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) where the attending doctor declared him dead around 11:30 am," the SI said.

No case was filed in this connection, he said, adding that the victim's family received the body without post-mortem.

saif.febd@gmail.com
ADDRESS
Editor : A.H.M Moazzem Hossain
Published by the Editor for International Publications Limited from Tropicana Tower (4th floor), 45, Topkhana Road, GPO Box : 2526 Dhaka- 1000 and printed by him from City Publishing House Ltd., 1 RK Mission Road, Dhaka-1000.
Telephone : PABX : 9553550 (Hunting), 9513814, 7172017 and 7172012 Fax : 880-2-9567049
Email : editor@thefinancialexpress-bd.com, fexpress68@gmail.com
Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved
Powered by : orangebdlogo
close